We all know there's a top players list in the game, but how can we track the top wiki editors? Now we can! Achievements have been added to stimulate the wiki community! Check out the leaderboard! You can gain achievements by editing pages, categorizing pages, and using Wikia's blog feature. Enjoy!
As if by some semi-annual nostalgia kick, another old user has returned to the wiki. You may have noticed over the last week or so, the wiki has undergone a slight transformation. It is my goal to make the wiki more user friendly, and streamlined in appearance. Please leave requests and suggestions here, or make a personal request on my wall here.
It's time for a revamp!
Xolah has come out of retirement and is going to start editing the wiki again, if you have suggestions on which parts need to be addressed first please dont hesitate to mention them on the Xolah talk page. Suggestions are always welcome and assistance is appreciated. Just follow the link.
Halloween Enemiesare all over the place! Candy is dropping, it's a fact. We are getting some reports of new for this year items that came off Lord lantern and his cohorts, notably Kalz discovered a few important dolz like Stuffed Mummy Doll, Stuffed Werewolf Dollwe all know the thrill...
- Heard: "..A hateful voice echoes through the air, chanting some forgotten, arcane curse. It vows to return every week's end!.."
- Cretures calling themselves Warlocks and Arch Warlocks were spotted to linger way past the weekends, when they seem to arrive..
- Weekend Bestiary
- An archway has been spotted in a Hedge Maze of the Main Town,
- It appears to lead to The Labyrinth of Orin
- There were also reports of a portal that can be taken to a new realm seemingly called Nyrisiss, map of which was promptly compiled by a valiant sneak, some one called Sr22e.
- The Orin's Labyrinth Bestiary
- Nyrisiss Bestiary
- Weekend Bestiary
|Thief Skills Again|
- Thieves have been getting quite sneaky, lately... Some have been seen planting explosives all over the realms. This has often been followed by skipping away and/or giggling.
- Thieves also have figured out how to disarm the explosives set by others. Thank the deities...
- Also, you can now see the location of your corpse when inside a temple. :)
- Through years of practice current Thieves have become a bit more deadly at hurting an already wounded foe.
- New insights in enemies anatomy increase a Thief's chances to hit harder.
- You may now select to have no title at all, should you choose not to.
|Two New Skills!|
- Healers have a new skill, "Relax Tensions", with which they will be able to minorly thwart the combative tendencies of enemies.
- War Mages also have a new skill, "Dampering Aura", with which they will be able to minorly thwart the magical prowess of enemies.
Now go! Ruin someone's refresh! They probably deserve it!
|New Trader Skill: Crafting|
The above skill will come into its own once Mo sits down and creates all of the different patterns and things to make, etc.
Right now there are only a few, but have fun playing & trying it out!
Some items will ONLY be made with crafting!
Some items currently in stores will be removed, and only available as such.
Expect to become popular, Traders. ;)
|New Items of Interest|
Players will find bows, arrows, and other assorted similar weapons in Armories and such.
Silencio has been busy! Long promised skills, all-new features, and cool new facets of gameplay have been added. Let's have a round of applause for the code wizard.
A little something that's actually a big huge something.
- Warrior Skill
- Blacksmithing - Show that damned Blacksmith how to do his job.
- Thief Skills
- Pinpointing - Bypass armor with small blades.
- Feign Injury - Pretend your foe is doing better than they are.
- Feign Weakness - Stagger around and make suckers feel sorry for you.
- War Mage Skills
- Locate - Find your friends.
- Summon - Call your friends on over.
- Rift Walk - Or, simply appear at their doorstep.
- Necromancer Skills
- Dead Tongue -
LickTalk with dead players.
- Death's Embrace - Grow stronger magic-wise as you grow weaker.
- Blood Thinning - Inhibit the healing of your enemies.
- Dead Tongue -
- Trader Skill
- Bum's Rush - Throw out da bums!
An all-new facet of gameplay, Ghosts now have their own skill set!
- Ghost Skills
- Tantrum - Fine, be a big baby and throw stuff around!
- Wail - Go on and scream at the living. Creep 'em out.
- Ties to Life - Never forget where you parked your corpse again.
|There is lots more...|
There are also a bunch of other things that you may not notice at first. For example, you can now take damage for eating/using certain items, and monsters may treat you a little differently if you're unlucky.
October 02, 2008 Edit
There have been a number of exciting changes over the last few months:
- A new human NPC, the Wandering Wizard has been seen in the main realm and players with the skinning skill have reported finding Human Skins.
- A crack has appeared in in the surface of Trygia leading into the dark depths of the Trygian Mines. Trygian Slavemasters have been seen cracking Demonic Whips and forcing Trygian Slaves to mine for flamesphires.
- Death's Knell Tower has just completed a long overdue renovation and Skeletal Servants have moved in to do the menial tasks.
- A number of rarely used weapons have received an increase in their damage or hit rate leading to long lines and occasional shortages at some armories.
- A new area, Erbatha has been added to the main realm.
- A portal has appeared to pilgrims and adventurers alike who carry an idol of the dark-goddess Tilleria into her temple at (45,15). Those who manage to fight their way past the Rift Warriors without becoming hopelessly lost or succumbing to despair, will have the opportunity to face Tilleria's favored pet, Kazgul. Victorious adventurers may at the whim of the goddess receive a Dark Sword
- Prisoners have begun rioting at Kalaag Prison. They have escaped from their overcrowded cells and are spreading out across the land in search of whatever they can loot. The authorities, including Warden Pyke have promised a swift end to this crisis.
- A portal has been found at (29,43) leading to a dark land of swirling purple mist populated by fairy tale monsters such as Lythroffe and Boogiemen.
--ZZZpal 09:52, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
July 07, 2008 Edit
Work has begun on making this resource more accurate and up to date, as well as more complete. Anyone looking for a page to add can look here for a list of missing pages that are linked to or included two or more times. Alternatively, many items are missing their own pages, and several items are missing from the lists altogether. Please check your inventories and vaults for these items and add them. «♥» Draaj (Talk)ModPoT 01:18, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
June 17 2008 Edit
Small children have been banding together in large numbers and attacking anybody that approaches them with small blunt objects like rocks. Yeah, head for the hills. --EVA-251 04:44, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
June 10 2008 Edit
April 18 2008 Edit
A portal to the eternal battlefields of Gulgorn has appeared to those faithful pilgrims and heretics alike carrying a idol of the dark-god to his temple at (25,26). Miss Grim 23:17, 17 April 2008 (MDT)
March 08 2008 Edit
Goddex asked Miss Grim why he and his cultists could not have nice things. In response, Miss Grim hit Goddex. Goddex died. Goddex dropped lots of health orbs. Goddex gave the Helmet of Sigmut to Miss Grim. Meanwhile, his cultists sit around, getting smacked by people. --EVA-251 11:55, 8 March 2008 (MST)
February 24 2008 Edit
Goddex looks around in surprise, his thousand strong army lays dying all around him. Slowly he chants as they begin to come back from the dead, their un-dead skin ripples as their form transforms into ruthless warriors. --EVA-251 07:08, 24 February 2008 (MST)
February 23 2008 Edit
You can now reset your class via the Skill Tree link. Hurrah. --RedUp 12:27, 23 February 2008 (MST)
February 19 2008 Edit
The ground rumbles as lightning breaks through the dark sky. A thrum of sheer terror echoes through the air as Goddex returns to lay waste to the realm of DragonSpires. Upon his head, the much fabled stolen helmet of the deity Sigmut. This promises to be an interesting night to die.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEATH! --EVA-251 13:24, 19 February 2008 (MST)
- It is a freaking mad house over by the Temple of Sigmut. There is roughly 1650 NPCs in a 9 block area. --EVA-251 15:39, 19 February 2008 (MST)
February 15 2008 Edit
Scroll Wars is back online, but with changes.
You may also notice a couple updates. The most important information right now is this: ALL CLASSES AND SKILLS HAVE BEEN RESET. Don't croak. You got all your XP back, meaning you can go back and buy skills and select your class again. You will now notice that classes actually matter now, as some skills are class-exclusive!Oh and don't mind the fact that Blacksmith's now work and can upgrade your armor. --EVA-251 11:08, 15 February 2008 (MST)
February 9 2008 Edit
Everyone panic. Scroll Wars is experiencing some temporary downtime. Do not listen to what the site says however- pelt Mo with boulders with sharp edges instead. Perhaps there will be updates, perhaps there won't. --EVA-251 10:53, 9 February 2008 (MST)
February 6, 2008 Edit
A Green Dragon decided to give the rest of Dragonspires a visit and came out of Mern. Many hours and much BP/MP later Doctor Who of HDaBG got the kill. The loot? 1000 coins. --RedUp 19:11, 6 February 2008 (MST)
February 2, 2008 Edit
Giant Spider's have been nerfed a bit. Their XP has been lowered from thirteen to eight. Everyone panic. --RedUp 15:17, 2 February 2008 (MST)
January 24, 2008 Edit
Using his might, Goddex summons forth another battalion of minions. The land begins to crack apart under the strain of Goddex. More minions pour out from the cracks and lay siege to Prespon castle.
Human counterattack during the Siege of Prespon left Goddex out on some minions. Not to be outdone, he simpled summoned another 250 or so. Those at the warzone have claimed to have had encounters with Green Dragons and Halflings, and roaming bands of Demon Knights have been seen. At the time of this writing, over 250 NPCs are in the Prespon Castle. --EVA-251 09:55, 24 January 2008 (MST)
January 23, 2008 Edit
A dark aura spreads across the land. You hear reports of a demonic being laying siege to Prespon Castle as well as monsters pillaging the local villages. January 23rd, 2008 4:10:00AM marked the official 'birth' of Goddex, his minions and the addition of a new, powerful weapon; the Spirit Sword. Watch for updates coming soon!. Mary 23:24, 22 January 2008 (MST)
January 18, 2008 Edit
A dangerous monster has appeared on the leafy planes of Maiden Village. Was displayed on all event boxes today. Upon further investigation a a Strong Rabbit was discovered roaming the plains. It took some doing but Reed Barnes finally slew the foul beast for a tidy sum of 5000 gold and a Winged Serpent Staff Mary 04:13, 18 January 2008 (MST)
January 13, 2008 Edit
January 12, 2008 Edit
January 11, 2008 Edit
Apparently, some optimizations have been done to the UI, or user interface. The first includes removing the special PvP skills dropdown when there is no players on the square. This includes skills like Zombify, Siphon Magic and Health Transfer. The second change involves some changes to Trust Barriers. Apparently, there is additional levels that are displayed for the charge of the barrier. --EVA-251 13:59, 11 January 2008 (MST)
January 07, 2008 Edit
Main Town went silent for awhile as a Green Dragon was sighted within town limits. Fortunately, a large response from players- good, bad, neutral and even really really really evil players came to the rescue, killing the extraordinarily strong dragon in less than an hour. Congrats to everybody participating, to Reed Barnes for scoring the finishing blow, and of course, Jedaz. --EVA-251 17:01, 7 January 2008 (MST)
December 22, 2007 Edit
December 10, 2007 Edit
November 28, 2007 Edit
November 21, 2007 Edit
November 19, 2007 Edit
The Scroll of Riches makes an appearance. --RedUp 15:19, 19 November 2007 (MST)
November 6, 2007 Edit
October 26, 2007 Edit
Armor works! Also, shields and gauntlets. Shields can now be equipped. Claytonius3 13:15, 26 October 2007 (MDT)
October 22, 2007 Edit
Humpty Dumpty A Barriers Guide recently created. --RedUp 15:19, 22 October 2007 (MDT)
March 5, 2007 Edit
--- [User: Sharp] 02:47, 13 March 2007 (PDT)~ Havoc had the makers in it I think. I remember that much. That was the day before my own birthday. Er, at least. I think one of the two guys was in it, in addition to a bunch of really high level people.
December 28, 2006 Edit
The GODSandHEROS guild is closing due to the GODSandHEROS salon threatening a lawsuit You can check them out at www.GODSandHEROS.com and they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org Sorry to all the members Oden184 13:53, 28 December 2006 (PST)
October 23, 2006 Edit
September 30, 2006 Edit
August 29, 2006 Edit
August 22, 2006 Edit
August 10, 2006 Edit
July 28, 2006 Edit
July 7th, 2006 Edit
July 5th, 2006 Edit
- Well good luck I guess. --Destroyer 23:20, 6 July 2006 (PDT)
April 21st, 2006 Edit
- Awesome! Thanks Mo. --Eccademus 22:14, 22 April 2006 (CDT)
April 10, 2006 Edit
The Pit Protectors are recruiting new guild members. Just go to the guilds section, click Pit Protectors, and ask about it on the talk page. Killing a few GODSandHEROS members and putting "Pit Protectors" in your profile will get you into the guild. GODSandHEROS members are usually found helping people (GASP) in or around Ravenhaven Tower. PITBUS LOLZ!1!1! WOOWOO HOPON GUYZ!1!! HAY COMON!1!1!!1!11! Have fun! --Eccademus 02:24, 10 April 2006 (CDT)
The GODSandHEROS guild is now at war with the Pit Protectors!
(GODSandHEROS guild has now been closed)
Pit protectors rule!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SashavucetaySashavucetay Remember to always sign your messages, by adding four tildes (~~~~) in the end of your message.